RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Item must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product. The item must be in new, unused and saleable condition (unopened). There is a 10% restocking fee & the shipping and processing fee will not be credited. Return shipping is to be paid by the customer.
PLEASE NOTE: All sales on clearance items are final.
- We can ship USPS.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a physical address for shipping.
- In-stock items ordered by 3:00 PM CST ship same day.
- Out-of-Stock and Special Order items may be drop shipped from the manufacturer. For these items, the shipping date is estimated on the product page.
- Items too large to ship will be shipped by ground truck freight.
- Orders with multiple items may be shipped from multiple locations.
- International orders may be subject to shipping, duties and taxes as determined by country of delivery.
- Canadian orders are subject to shipping, brokerage, GST, and HST fees.
- Rush shipments are available for an additional cost.
- All prices are shown in US dollars. We will not alter pricing on invoices. We will not mark items as “Gifts.”
- To prevent additional shipping fees, international orders are held until all items are in stock. Contact us if you’d like available items shipped now and remaining items shipped later
- Not all items are available for international sale. Please check you local laws and regulations prior to ordering. A restocking fee will be applied to any international orders returned due to shipping restrictions.
Lost or Damaged Product:
- If a product is damaged during shipping, you must contact us with in 48 hours of receiving the product. At that time we will file a damage claim with the courier. Once the courier confirm the shipment was damaged in transit, a refund will be issued.
- If a product is lost during shipping, we will file a lost package claim with the courier. Once the courier confirms the shipment is lost, a replacement shipment will be sent.